Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The short and hot of it

Ah, well. I'm back! Not fully yet, though, as jet lag, apparently, takes days to disappear. It also does not help at all that I have arrived back into my poor suffering country in the middle of perhaps one of its hottest summers ever, from a country across the Pacific that is just getting into spring. That, and to realize that Richard Gomez is still running for Senator, is enough to keep me makeup-less and in bed watching old Maricel Soriano movies over and over again.

But I have not been abducted and thrown to the lions by the people I have, er, okray-ed in this blog. I am still my fabulous free self, thank you very much, and the only things I am slave to these days are gallons of unsweetened ice-cold dalandan juice and my beloved two-horsepower airconditioning unit. Now if only I could find a way to cart around these two for the trip to the mall -- to buy all the new celebrity trash magazines I have missed -- and back...

But since that is impossible, I suppose I shall have to brave the sweltering city heat. In a week or so, or after it rains, whichever comes first, I am going to blog again!

In the meantime, there's Maricel Soriano and ZsaZsa Padilla fighting over Gabby Concepcion.

Maricel Soriano: Are you doing it with my husband?!

ZsaZsa Padilla: Minsan.

Ah, bring in the dalandan juice!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ramon_at_large said...

Oh thank goodness you are back! I thought for a second that you were revenge-attacked by a bubble skirt. Please buy those magazines soon!

9:04 AM  
Blogger A.Dimaano said...

Akala ko kinain mo na mga sinabi mo at ayaw mo na mag-blog dito kasi nagsusuot ka na ng bubble skirt.

Welcome back! Na miss kita =P

2:05 AM  
Blogger the amateur ear said...

Yehey!!!

2:27 AM  
Blogger Querida said...

Yehey! more posts please!

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yey!!! no blog since february makes one laitera truly tigang here in our poor, hot country... welcome back!!!

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleeeeease post :))

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait!!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MY GOODNESS! Where in the world are you? I so miss your lait posts. ;)

10:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are scandalously hilarious (or hilariously scandalous, either way works)!!! aylavet.

you should publicly advertise this blog because FILIPINO ARTISTAS SHOULD GET A CLUE. seriously, we hardly ever see a really well-dressed pinoy actress. no offense. a stylish filipino showbiz personality is like a unicorn - everyone wants to see it but no one ever does!!!!

keep up the good work.

8:50 PM  
Blogger the amateur ear said...

Ano ba... you're back, then you're not.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Hi I am Clouds said...

HI, why did you stop blogging?

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home