Monday, May 14, 2007

Illiterates

I wonder if all entrants to Pinoy Big Brother are required to read George Orwell's classic novel, 1984. But I doubt it. People who read good literature naturally make sense, in life and in dressing themselves whenever they go out in public. Pinoy Big Brother people, on the other hand, don't seem to be well-read to me. Just look at the ones from the first batch:


Left to right: A man in a white shirt and with hair that a toddler styled, man wearing a pink floral scarf, a girl wearing a pink formal dress and a black fanny pack, a man who can't sing, a woman with no eyebrows, Mad Max wearing eyeliner, a girl who overdid the push-up bra, a generic-looking nobody, a diminutive matronly woman wearing a curtain and slippers, and a very tall four year-old.

What a cesspool of bad taste and useless drama.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Laitera, you're absolutely right. And may I add that anyone who's well read would have more than second thoughts about having cameras trained on every single detail of their desperate, pathetic, lurid lives.

That, and I really hate their clothes.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha.... man, I almost fall of my chair!

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home