Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Respite, despite, in spite

I have gotten back from a week-long emergency business trip to find out that the Laitera has critics! I am being bashed. The most recent comments are rather spiteful, and I am one to speak because I know spiteful (imagine me saying this with my voice just dripping with irony). It really made my evening, because it means only one thing: I have arrived!

Perhaps a few thanks are in order. To my faithful readers who keep encouraging me to keep making lait, to the critics who have proven that sometimes sensible humor has truly flown the coop -- or perhaps they simply wished they thought up the idea for this blog first -- to my dear friends who keep leading me to online photos of people whose fashion sense and good taste had deserted them, to the piles upon piles of local celebrity magazines out there for the use of their terrific photos, and to the numerous fashion icons and non-icons, the real stars of the Laitera Blog, who keep giving me fodder for blog posts, without whom this blog would not have existed,salamat.

Whew! Nothing like vile reader's comments to get me going on to the even viler task of making lait to people dressed in the vilest thing of all, the vile bubble skirt.

Let me just sit down, catch my breath, finish my latte, and then I'll dive right into my pile of celebrity magazines -- which I sorely missed -- with gusto. This is a fabulous homecoming!

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long live Laitera !!!!

7:37 AM  
Blogger A.Dimaano said...

Welcome back!!!! I miss you! =)

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home