Friday, January 19, 2007

Almost


At first I was afraid that Bubbles Paraiso was wearing a tan underblouse that did not cover her breasts and the blue satin overcropped mini-blouse was worn over it to cover her breasts and it was almost working until a photographer took the photograph from the wrong angle.

But then I looked closer and realized that the tan underblouse did cover her entire torso, and she was perfectly decent. Whew! That said, I'm picking a bone with that collar. I am afraid it's a sign that she is gradually going the way of people dressing up as animals. I can almost see it now. First she starts dressing up like dogs, then she starts dressing up like bejewelled dogs, and then she starts dressing up like bejewelled and overly frilly dogs, and then she starts dressing up like Jolina Magdangal.

[Photo from A-List magazine.]

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

di ba nagmo-model na siya?

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home