Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bad night

Here we have another person who cannot seem to handle the idea of an unbroken black dress.


A photo of a different view of this dress does not exist, so I cannot be afforded a different perspective, but from this one lone photograph, I can say that there is nothing else I can ever see of this outfit that can make me change my opinion of it. Why the colordul sash, ala Beauty Queen? And, of all colors of the spectrum, why fuchsia and lemon yellow? I don't know what award she has won on that occasion, but she seems to be carrying a fancily-wrapped bunch of yoghurt cups, a fact that she seems to be trying to be happy about in her, ah, acceptance speech.

This was not a good night for Sharon Cuneta

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I am so happy that you're back! I enjoy reading your blog!

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharon borrowed that sash from the the Cortes Generales of Spain...(advisors to the monarch of Spain)...O, ano? Laban ka?

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home