Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Famous last words

Angelica Panganiban on national television: Bili na po kayo ng kopya ng Maxim. Talagang mahihimatay kayo sa ka-seksihan ko dito. (Please buy a copy of Maxim. I'm sure you will faint when you see how I sexy I look there.)

No wonder she was so eager to show people her ka-seksihan. Because in the magazine she looks sexy and fabulous, like in these 2007 San Miguel Beer calendars that came out recently:




But the truth is that she really looks like this:




I should have known. No girl with as fat a face can have a body like the one in Maxim and those calendars. Really, those calendars should have been autographed NOT by Angelica Panganiban but by the Photoshop artist. (Man, is he/she awesome! Man, is he/she going to get rich!)

But "in fairness" to the poor mutated and manipulated subject, her breasts are quite large.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your blog through Carlo's and may I say that these pictures are quite revealing, whoever this girl is. Don't know and with the last thre pictures don't really quite care.

Briant

5:39 PM  
Blogger Lizza said...

A friend emailed me these pictures too and I must say I was amazed. Not by Angelica, but by what imaging technology can do nowadays. May pag asa pa pala akong sumexy, kahit sa pictures lang. :-)

10:49 AM  
Blogger Bryan Anthony the First said...

the dawn digital power...

10:03 PM  
Blogger soysauce said...

the photographer should autograpgh these pics, too! the angles and lighting were amazing. plus, the way she twist and stretch... i'll definitely do that in my next family pics!

oops sandali lang, tumutulo pa ang laway ko... cuz i love your blog :)

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home